TALK IT WRITE IT
This course is aimed at supporting practitioners to create a language and vocabulary rich environment that supports the early stages of writing.
The course will introduce practitioners to a gateway to early writing. With this new subject knowledge and practical ideas practitioners will be able to start implementing change as soon as they return to their setting or school.
- Consider the language skills required before writing can begin.
- Link learning directly to the EYFS.
- Support practitioners to identify the next steps to developing a communication friendly space.
- Develop practitioner’s knowledge of purposeful contexts for writing.
- Provide practical ideas on how to model and share talk and writing.
Tuesday 16th May 2017
4:15pm till 6:30pm
Please be punctual
£35 per person or £30 per person if 2 or more are from the same setting.